Are you one of the businesses counting the savings made through the implementation of an effective environmental management system? Or perhaps you are counting the cost of non-compliance with significant legislative costs and a much-reduced ability to operate effectively? Have you identified the environmental impact of your business?
Will your business be able to keep pace with the ever-increasing demands of environmental legislation?
Those that can will reap such benefits as:
Compliance with ISO 14001, the Environmental Management System Standard, or BS 8555 helps your business achieve its potential. You will be able to:
- Climate Change Levy Rebates.
- Reduced Consumption: Electricity, Gas, Fuel and Water too.
- Reduced Effluent, Waste and Landfill charges.
- Improved Control Over Processes.
- Reduced risk of pollution and prosecution.
- Improved working environment.
If you would like your business to experience these benefits contact us. We will help you obtain certification approval by:
- Demonstrate management commitment to achieving an improved environment.
- Identify the environmental impacts of the business on the environment.
- Establish the current environmental performance.
- Identify and meet the relevant environmental legislation.
- Set improving environmental standards and objectives year on year.
- Implement and manage processes to control their impact on the environment.
- Monitor progress towards the attainment of standards and objectives and take corrective action where necessary.
- Review the environmental management system environmental performance of the business at regular intervals.
- Identifying your company's environmental aspects and their impact.
- Helping to prepare appropriate manuals and systems.
- Minimising paperwork.
- Advising on implementation.
Environmental compliance is not only about meeting legislative requirements; it can also mean substantial operational savings, as well as a good story for you to promote the environmental strengths to your customers.
We can integrate your systems for the three standards ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 9001 (Quality) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety), adding value and reducing administration costs to your business.
For further information or a no obligation face to face discussion please contact