WLP have extensive and practical experience in the provision of solutions to your HRD (Human Resource Development) needs. This expertise is provided in a number of ways:
- Specific advice - to help deal with a particular problem, e.g. a difficult employee.
- Policies - to help manage and improve compliance. This includes practical advice on how best to adapt this to suit your individual needs.
- Recruitment - including preparing job and person specifications, defining job profiles using competencies. This can be followed by arranging and assisting with interviews, selection and on through to the offer stage.
- Supporting your HR needs - your department on the end of a phone. WLP will be more than the usual online or phone support, we stay in touch and deal with matters face-to-face.
- Preparing - a staff handbook with appropriate processes to assist you with compliance and implementing effective people management.
- Managing performance - from absenteeism to improvements in skills backed by bespoke training and development programmes.
WLP can create strategic plans for the growth of your team. We can help select the people you need for growth and success. In addition we can help subsequently in training; developing and equipping them with the necessary skills from communication to I.T.to make a dynamic contribution to your business.
WLP programmes are client specific. WLP can provide general (training and workshop) solutions and subscribe to best practice for people management, motivation and skill training, by listening and analysing the client needs.
As Investors in People
, we deliver that which we already subscribe to and have achieved ourselves.
For further information or a no obligation face to face discussion please contact